Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hayden, Macy, and Marshall at the Swim Meet

Macy and Marshall joined a swim team this year and made a lot of progress with their swimming strokes. Here is Marshall diving jumping in for his race. I only wish I had captured his face when he realized he came in first and got a blue ribbon! I had just told me a few days earilier, "I am worned out from swim team! I am not going to do swim team again next year!"


Here he is with his ribbon stuck to his wet chest and his teacher from last year, who gets "Teacher of the Year" in my book for coming out on what seemed to be the hottest afternoon of the year to watch him!!

Here is Macy with her second place ribbon (there were only two little girls swimming in her heat!) Macy loves, loves, loves to swim, but she also enjoys the scenery a little bit as she swims!

Hayden is an amazing swimmer and has been on a swim team for three or four years. He swims like a dolphin! He always wins lots of ribbons and was so much fun to watch! Here he is diving into the water!

Those are his feet in the third lane!
We are so proud of you great, swimming grandchildren!!

No comments: