Thursday, January 8, 2009

CELINE DION!!

I felt so lucky last night because my friend, Lois, had called a few days earlier and said, "Hey, I've got two FREE tickets to see Celine Dion, do you want to go?" It didn't take me long to say, "SURE!" Of course, with free tickets, come the "not-so-good" seats, in the nosebleed section, but the jumbo-trons helped, and we loved every minute of the concert.

A picture on the jumbo-tron.


This, to me, was the highlight of the show. They showed Andrea Bocelli on the screen so that it looked like (when you looked at the jumbo tron), he was singing there with her. They sang my favorite song, "The Prayer."
Every so often, Celine would disappear down the middle of the stage, and come up a few minutes (or seconds) later with a new outfit on. I just had to get a picture of her in these "boots" ---I guess you'd call them boots. They were stilletos that laced up to her thighs. When Larry saw this picture, he said she thought she had injured herself and was all bandaged up! Thanks, Lois, for a great, unforgettable evening!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a treat to hear Celine and for free!