Monday, December 8, 2008

Macy's Take on K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Every Monday, I keep Marshall, and at 2:45, we go to Macy's school and pick her up, then we go to their house or my house until Julie gets off from work about 4:30. The "back-seat conversation" today went something like this:
Macy: Mimi, did you see my new poster of Troy ("High School Musical" fame) on my bedroom door today?
Me: Yes, I did, Macy.
Macy: Isn't he cute?
Me: Yes, he's very cute, but he's also a very NICE boy.
Macy (giggling): Sometimes, I kiss the poster.
Marshall: You kiss the poster??? Ewwww!!! YUK!!! That's gross!!!
Macy: Oh, Marshall, you think kissing is gross; (her voice got swoony here), I THINK KISSING IS WONDERFUL!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny. She kissed her poster tonight. That was the first time I saw that! Lovely...don't tell Sean.
The picture you have on your blog of Troy makes him look like a girl! He's much cuter than that pic! :)
Also...are you serioulsy reading all those books listed on the side of your blog? If so, I'm going to try and get you some help. That's not normal, and I'm sure there are group homes for that! :)

Pam said...

O gosh she is growing up. So cute. I sure wish my tree was up!