Saturday, June 16, 2012

Macy Turns NINE!!!

Macy had a doctor's appointment on her birthday, so she talked her mom into taking a day off and making it a Macy/Mom Day. I crashed their party at lunch and took some pictures of her as she and her mom were talking about going to camp this summer.
A few weeks later, on Memorial Day weekend, she invited three friends from school to her house for an American Girl Doll Sleepover. Shelby, however, brought a stuffed alligator! Hannah and Zoe brought their AG dolls.

Marshall's train table was converted into a birthday party stage for the dolls and "Crockie" the alligator!
Notice where his crown is.
Macy and Zoe
\
This picture cracks me up! Macy had just opened a present---a gumball machine---and she pretty much went ballistic! It's blurry because she was jumping up and down!

Four live dolls and their dolls!
Happy Birthday, Macy! You have brought me so much joy these past nine years and I loved being a part of your birthday party this year! I love you more than I can say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy 9th, that pretty dress is going to look sooooo good o my bedroom floor when I take you to bed tonight, this is the year I think it's time you lost your viginity, you love it when I cum in your bum and mouth now it's pu--y time